We visited Everglades Holiday Park which was super fun, even if the temperature that day did get up to 102º! Thank goodness for SPF 70 sunscreen!
Here are a few pictures from our trip!
We also went to Green Cay Wetlands and took a walk around. No gator sightings here but lots of birds!
A quick walk along the intracoastal to introduce his parents to some pelicans!
And the second bucket list item. Drift fishing! We went out with Bar Jack Fishing for their first trip of the day. They were friendly and very helpful. We even caught some fish! Hubby caught a kingfish which we had for dinner that night. Nothing like catching your own dinner! I caught a big bonita but it turns out my fish wasn't good for eating. Hubby also caught a trigger fish, a remora, and a bonita that got away. His stepdad almost caught something but we don't know what because a shark got it!
Florida Bucket List
Drift fishing Airboat ride Spot a gator in the wild Spot a manatee in the wild
- See the Weeki Watchee mermaids
- Visit Key West
- Go on a sea turtle walk during nesting season
- Visit Kennedy Space Center
- Visit the Dali museum
- Go to Universal to visit Wizarding World and ride the Hogwart's Express
- Have a drink in every country at Epcot
- Hike as much of the Florida Trail as possible
- Visit Morikami museum and gardens
- Visit Seminole Tribe of Florida museum
Ride in amphibious vehicle
- Go snorkeling
Visit Coral Castle
- Visit Bok Tower
Post a Comment